Tarah and Chris
Transportation to Tarah King and Chris Keeley wedding ceremony Sedona Arizona
The closest major airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) which is approximately 120 miles from Sedona. Once landing in Phoenix, there are generally two ways to get to Sedona.
1.The first is by renting a car at the airport and driving to Sedona which takes approximately two hours:
* Take 1-10 East for approximately 5.8 miles (may differ depending upon which airport exit you take).
* To 1-17 North for approximately 97.6 miles.
* To AZ-179 North. If you are staying in West Sedona or Uptown, drive 14.4 miles to 89A or what is known as the 'Y'. From there, it's easy to get directions Ð call your hotel concierge before leaving or use the internet for directions to your destination.
2.The other is by using the Sedona Phoenix Shuttle which offers service from Sky Harbor airport to Sedona. This is a nice alternative to renting a car at the airport, but keep in mind that they make several stops (Village of Oak Creek, Cottonwood and Camp Verde.). While this is a relaxing and easy alternative to renting a car at the airport, you'll need to plan on a little more time to get to and from the airport.
* One way fares are $45.
* Round-trip tickets are $85 (if you are traveling to and from Sky Harbor, it's a money saver).
* Reservations are required to travel via the shuttle service.
* Please note that they do not accept credit cards and debit cards at their airport ticket counter.
235 Air Terminal Drive, Sedona
Sedona Phoenix Shuttle
800.448.7988 (toll free in Arizona)